Our Mission: Help Distributors, Incentive, Marketing, Recognition Companies and Their Clients Tap the Power of ‘Brand Media’
The Goal: Increase the use of brands as a story-telling media in business, event, and promotional gifting, as well as reward, recognition, and loyalty programs.
The Objectives: Sign up 10,000 or more Brand Media Specialists trained on the proper use of brands for business, event, and promotional gifting.
The Brand Media Coalition of brands, gift cards, and master fulfillment companies seeks to:
1) Create a large new distribution channel for brands and gift cards by educating the $20 billion marketplace of promotional products distributors and their customers on the power of brands and gift cards and their proper use in imprinted product, business and event gifting, as well as incentive, recognition, and reward programs.
2) Verify that brands and gift cards are sold through qualified expert resellers who ensure that brands and gift cards are used for the intended purpose.
3) Help the brands and gift cards better track the business they get from the corporate market versus retail by establishing a transparent distribution channel using trained distributors supported by expert master fulfillment companies whose brand media expertise is a differentiator from retail.
4) Sign up 10,000 or more qualified distributors in the Brand Media Coalition in three years or less buying through coalition members.
Who Can Join
- Promotional products distributors, marketing and management consulting companies, incentive and recognition firms, and their clients who pledge to adhere to each brand’s guidelines for every program.
- Brands, gift cards, and master fulfillment companies seeking to tap the $20 billion promotional products market for business, event, and promotional gifting while ensuring the proper use of their brands.