Primary Products and Services
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is a leading provider of gifts designed to help customers express, connect and celebrate. The company’s Celebrations Ecosystem features an all-star family of brands, including: 1-800-Flowers.com®, 1-800-Baskets.com®, Cheryl’s Cookies®, FruitBouquets.com®, Harry & David®, Moose Munch®, The Popcorn Factory®,Wolferman’s®, Personalization Universe®, Simply Chocolate® and GoodseySM. It also offers top-quality steaks and chops from Stock Yards®. Through the Celebrations Passport® loyalty program, which provides members with free standard shipping and no service charges across our portfolio of brands, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. strives to deepen relationships with customers. The company also operates BloomNet®, an international floral wire service which helps professional florists grow their businesses profitably; NapcoSM, a resource for floral gifts and seasonal décor; and DesignPac Gifts, LLC, a manufacturer of gift baskets and towers. 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. received the Gold award in the “Mobile Payments and Commerce” category at the Mobile Marketing Association 2018 Global Smarties Awards. In addition, Harry & David was named to the Internet Retailer 2019 “Hot 100” list. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
It all began with a single flower shop in New York City operated by company Founder Jim McCann more than 45 years ago. After a series of “firsts,” including its groundbreaking use of “800” phone number technology for customer access and being a pioneer in online retailing, the 1-800-Flowers.com brand was born. It went on to become one of the nation’s leading floral providers and remains so today. Over time, the company acquired or launched nearly a dozen other brands to create a one-stop shop for gifting needs, anchored today by 1-800-Flowers.com and Harry & David. The company is focused on creating ways to solve more of the gifting and celebratory needs of customers year-round and has expanded its offerings by developing product collections specifically focused on everyday occasions such as birthdays, thank you, anniversaries and sympathy. It is a leader in innovation, committed to providing an exceptional customer experience with its caring team obsessed with service. Chris McCann is the Chief Executive Officer of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Be Constructive. Make and solicit positive, constructive suggestions every day.
- Be Positive. Teach others to have fun and celebrate success each day. Use positive language and reduce negative language.
- Be Prompt. Do it now…Answer it now…Fix it now!
- Be Outcome Focused. Find positive lessons in every adverse situation. Use the past only for positive lessons.
- Be Reflective. Look for important positive lessons. What could you have done to make something better?
- Be Relentless. Seek positive incremental improvement everyday
Business customers of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. value expert advice and recommendations based on their needs, as well as solutions they can count on in terms of value, quality, delivery and customer experience. Customer’s recipients cover every possible lifestyle and demographic group.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. has options for every demographic and psychographic group, and their customization team can make items even more personal.
Customization and Personalization
- Personal notes. In most cases, the 1-800-FLOWERS. COM, Inc. family of brands can drop-ship, or ship in bulk, gifts to one location along with a personal message and, based on quantity, customized packaging. They can design a gift for your special event or program including custom containers, candies, baked goods and sweet and salty snacks. Minimums and lead times apply.
- Where to Source: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. has a dedicated corporate team available to assist organizations with almost any gifting, reward, or recognition challenge. The company is a Certified Engagement Solution Provider. To date, three of its Business Gift Services team members have earned certifications in basic training for engagement process design.
- Reseller Policies: 1-800-FLOWER.COM, Inc. works with incentive, recognition, promotional products and agencies to ensure they get the support they need to profitably manage their clients’ needs.
Whether a networking dinner, conference, seminar, or cocktail party, the team can help make the most of these prime opportunities and reduce stress by assisting in shouldering the responsibility of planning a special event and specific needs. An assigned Business Gift Services Account Manager will handle everything from providing the initial quote to supplying digital photos of samples weeks before the event, ensuring cost and time savings.
Or, contact the Brand Media Coalition for confidential requests.